You probably think that your family is the most dysfunctional because of the craziness and quirkiness you get to witness on a daily basis. However, you might be surprised to find out that your family may not be the craziest in the world. Check out these families that may be more outrageous than yours.
1. Cousin Johnny who was never invited to family get-togethers ever again
Thanks to that prank he pulled off at the family picture, he is forever banned from attending future family get-togethers.
2. We’re not in Kansas anymore…
We’re pretty sure Grandma and Grandma won’t be thrilled to see the picture of their grandchildren with the way this kid posed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
3. This dad on a Borat-style mankini
Your father probably isn’t the best with his corny Dad jokes, but at least he doesn’t dress up in a Borat-style mankini for the annual Christmas family photo. It can be hard to unsee that picture once you see it.
4. The weirdness is strong in this family
Sure, this family might not be that weird as compared to the others, but there’s a peculiar energy to them. Just take a look at how that kid looks at the turkey…
5. This seemingly sweet photo…
This sweet photo of the family posing in the kitchen definitely deserves a spot in the family album… if they can manage to remove that guy holding a knife menacingly, that is.
6. This public display of dysfunction is hilariously glorious
What do you get when you combine a pregnant mum in a midriff brandishing tongs with a hotdog, a kid in a bathrobe with mustard and ketchup on his face, and a girl who is about to throw a tantrum? A one hilarious family picture!
7. This dad who takes loving his family to death on a whole new level
We hope this dad is only joking when they take this photo because it is never okay to strangle your kids. Ever.
8. This family having an “underwear” party
We’ve heard of families doing pyjama parties, but this one definitely wants theirs to be different.
9. Jeff is just really happy about this family photo. His mom, however, wasn’t
Great smiles, great poses… what could be wrong with this picture? We’ll give you a clue: check out Jeff’s pants.
10. That is one really tight-knit family
Whoever post this status on Facebook probably meant something different, but they did get their point across.